FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We have two showrooms. One is located in Bohillion, Burt, Co. Donegal, and one is located in Letterkenny Retail Park, Co. Donegal. You can find directions to our stores HERE
‘Available As Special Order’ means that the item may be out of stock in store, but we can still get it for you! If you go ahead with your order when the item displays the ‘Available As Special Order’ label, your order will be placed with the supplier and you will still receive your item delivered as normal.
Please note that some Special Order items are ‘non-stock’ items, meaning that we don’t keep this particular item in stock at all, and are non-refundable due to this. If you are unsure of anything regarding your item or your order, please contact the store first before placing an order.
Should there be any delay on the item longer than 7-10 working days we will contact you to see if you are still OK to wait on the item.
Please also note that manufacturers can discontinue items at short notice, so if this is the case with the item you’ve chosen, we will contact you to offer the newest model or an alternative.
Deliveries depend on what area you’re in among other things. We try to be in most areas throughout Donegal, Derry, Strabane, and the North West at least twice a week, so you shouldn’t be waiting any longer than 5-7 working days if all the items in your order are in stock.
For areas outside the North West, we use an external delivery company, but we will get as much information from them as possible to make your delivery date as accurate as we can.
For smaller items that will be sent out via AnPost or Nightline, we will try where possible to supply you with a tracking number.
If you have a problem with an order that you’ve made, you can contact us using any of the contact details on THIS PAGE
No worries! We’ll get you sorted! If you CONTACT US, we can get a service engineer booked to go out and look at your appliance. Make sure before you contact us that you make a note of the serial number from the inside of the appliance as we’ll need that to book the call. The number is unique to each machine, so we wouldn’t have a record of your serial number, just the model number. And if it’s still within the warranty period and the problem is deemed to be a manufacturing fault, your service call will be completely free! The warranty period is listed under each item, and you’ll also see an option when you purchase your item to extend your warranty up to a maximum of 7 years depending on the appliance.
You can read more about our damaged or faulty goods policy HERE
Most items in store and on the website have an option to extend the warranty beyond the manufacturer’s period. The manufacturer’s warranty period will be listed in the details of each item and covers parts & labour.
However, we would always recommend the extended warranty option, which is covered by a company called Brightside, and covers you for up to an extra 4 years beyond that manufacturer’s warranty, but covers a lot more. Here’s the details…
What is covered?
- Breakdowns from mechanical, electrical and electrical faults
- Costs associated with repairing your product, including call out charges, parts and labour
- Faults caused by dust and overheating
- Faults caused by normal wear and tear (eg. washing machine bearings, door seals, hinges, etc.)
- Faults caused by electrical surge
- Food spoilage on fridges and freezers up to €150
- Laundry cover up to €50 if your washing machine is waiting for a part and you need to use a laundrette
- New-for-old replacement
- Defects in materials or workmanship
- Worldwide coverage should you take your item on holiday with you (laptops, tablets etc.)
- Freight of your faulty product, within the Republic of Ireland, to the authorised service centre
What is not covered?
- Faults to your product during the manufacturer’s warranty (These will still be covered by the manufacturer)
- Repairs not authorised by us
- Accidental Damage
- Intentional or cosmetic damage
- Loss, consequential loss or theft
- Costs associated with maintenance, cleaning or adjusting your product
- Consumables (eg. hoover bags, filters, etc.) or faults caused by consumables
- Faults or damage due to negligence
That depends on the order. If you contact either of the stores we can give you more information.
If your order does qualify to pay in for items, the items chosen will be put away for you and you can pay in as and when you can up until the time that you need the items delivered.
There are a few terms and conditions though…
- The sale is agreed on the day that you put the items away and the price is set on that day. Should an item you have put away go down in price, you still pay the price on the date of sale. Equally, should the price go up the same rule stands that you won’t pay any more than the price agreed on the date of sale.
- Money paid in for an order is non-refundable. Should you no longer need an item, a credit note will be issued.
- If your order contains a ‘special order’ item, this item cannot be exchanged for another item.
- The total must be paid in full before any items in the order are delivered.
- For any questions or for full T&Cs, contact any of our stores.